EVO Payments – Melville, NY
EVO Payments International is among the largest fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processors in the world. EVO operates as a payments service provider for both face-to-face and eCommerce transactions for all major credit cards, debit cards, commercial cards and electronic bank transfers.
We are looking for an AX Developer to join our team in Melville, NY.
- Modifies existing programs, and writes new programs conforming to AX best practices
- Troubleshoots and fixes bugs and performance issues in AX applications
- Creates and modifies SSRS reports
- Creates and modifies SSIS packages to export/import data
- Knows when to use existing AX functionality and when to customize
- Writes code to integrate AX with GP and other systems
- Assists the System Administrator with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSIS/SSRS)
- Works independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team
- Keep project management team up to date with project status such as, revisions and questions on requirements and documentations for projects.
- Provide assistance to project lead in analysis, design, development, and support.
- Assist the project lead in coordinating with management the preparation of project timelines, setting and readjustment of expectations for those timelines.
- Creates technical and functional documentation
- Follows full SDLC in software development.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Open and read emails on a daily basis.
- Conform with and abide by all EVO’s Corporate Policies and Procedures, and instructions.
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in your department goals.
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
- 2+ years X++ coding experience, including at least two years AX 2012 R3.
- Experience with multiple AX functional modules.
- Experience creating and maintaining SSRS reports.
- Experience administering MS SQL Server databases, writing stored procedures and queries, database optimization.
- Experience with MorphX IDE, and all development and debugging tools
- Experience installing and configuring AX and related components
- Experience with additional languages and tools: XML, .NET (C# or other), Visual Studio a plus
- Microsoft AX Developer certifications a plus
- Financial industry experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work independently, resolve conflicts, and prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet objectives.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong customer service skills.
- Creative, self-motivated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
As part of a rapidly growing and fast paced industry, EVO Payments Inc. offers unparalleled job opportunities and career choices for talented and passionate professionals around the world. We are committed to providing reliable and professional services to our valuable clients, as well as our employees.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
AX Developer – Melville, New York