Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at
Are you a leader in commercialization of clinical or life sciences mass spec & analytical solutions? Have you worked in the laboratory automation industry and want to take your skills the next level? If so, Join Agilent’s Mass Spec Division to lead an exciting business team that comprises of Automation/Liquid Handling team along with Clinical Mass Spec teams. This exciting & entrepreneurial role is responsible for high-growth segments of life sciences and clinical markets and is responsible for strategic direction for Agilent to leverage its automation and mass spec solutions in these key market spaces. The business leader will lead, develop and grow talented members of development & commercialization teams within Agilent’s Automation and Clinical Mass Spec portfolio.
- Strategic leader for Agilent’s Automation & Clinical Mass Spec business teams which includes both development & commercialization groups to drive strategy for bold growth in key segments for Mass Spec Division in Clinical Research and Diagnostics.
- Responsible for growth for Application-specific lab automation liquid handling solutions addressing sample preparation needs for proteins, metabolites, as well as genomics and NGS applications. Drive strategic product development and commercialization across key segments covering COVID-19 opportunities utilizing Agilent’s liquid handling products.
- Lead product portfolio commercialization for Clinical Mass Spec in high-growth segment of Clinical Research and Dx applications globally.
- Drive strategy to leverage strength of Agilent’s automation & mass spec portfolio to drive connected workflows in key end markets.
- Develop & own IVD roadmap and registration programs globally for Agilent’s robust, reliable Mass Spec and automation platforms.
- Lead talented group of development engineers to drive automation, robotics & liquid handling development of next generation products, which includes automation engineering and software development teams.
- Lead talented team of Clinical mass spec program management & marketing teams to develop and launch next generation of IVD mass spec devices in key regions of the globe.
- Demonstrated analytical & strategic thinking skills used to analyze market trends, conduct market research/intelligence gathering, analyze business performance data allowing for accurate trend assessments and forecasting.
- Experienced in forming external partnerships and driving business development for industry leading solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance Agilent’s relationships with KOL, thought leader and critical customers in industry.
Associate Vice President, Automation & Clinical MS Business – Santa Clara, California