Assistant Manager – Kitchen – #622 – Days/Evenings
If you are a current employee, click here to apply
Location:Sheetz Stores #00622 – 45550 DULLES PLAZA STERLING, VA
Starting Rate of Pay: $18.50
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Shift Needed: Days/Evenings
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Profitably lead the day-to-day operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Focus: Manage the entire food service program to include inventory, preparation, promotion, production service and sales.
* Friday – 11am – 8:30pm
* Saturday – 7am – 4:30pm
* Sunday – Off
* Monday – Off
* Tuesday – 11am – 8:30pm
* Wednesday – 11am – 8:30pm
* Thursday – 11am – 8:30pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
* Assist the Store Manager by providing input into the Recruitment, Selection, Training and Performance Management and Discipline/Termination of employees.
* Provide input into the scheduling of staff.
* Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
* Ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and programs.
* Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
* Lead kitchen efficiency and execution to ensure recipes are being followed, proper portioning, and product rotation.
* Establish Build-tos and follow up on orders and store organization.
* Ensure adequate inventory levels of all items are maintained and identify any waste opportunities.
* Monitor cost of goods compliance to include waste, expense and variance.
* Ensure execution of foodservice rollouts.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Two-year degree in a business related field preferred.
* Successful completion of certification testing as needed.
* One year experience supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation preferred.
* Any other legally required certification
Assistant Manager – Kitchen – #622 – Days/Evenings – Sterling, Virginia