SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as an Armed Police Officer you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Armed Police Officer where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
* The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
* Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
* Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
* Performs basic security duties and responds to emergency situations.
* Performs routine daily tasks.
* Operates a variety of equipment commonly used in the department; Knowledge of operational aspects of computer systems and radio procedures; Conducts interviews and initial investigations of reported incidents.
* Must quickly take control, remain calm, resolves conflicts, and/or resolve situations in a timely manner; Correct problems identified.
* Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Must have a proactive approach to problem solving, i.e. addresses issues, problems or behaviors through verbal and nonverbal communication, i.e. maintain respectful and appropriate language and non-defensive body language.
* Demonstrates a willingness to receive and respond to constructive criticism appropriately.
* Must have a team work approach with other disciplines as well as within the department.
* Must be able to identify and work to resolve workflow problems.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* College level course work in police sciences or related field preferred.
* Must be a commissioned IPD Officer at time of hire.
* A minimum of two years security or equivalent in law enforcement or Military Police preferred.
* College level course work in police sciences or related fields preferred.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area’s most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women’s services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Armed Police Officer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Armed Police Officer PRN – Independence, Missouri