LoanSnap, Inc. is backed by Richard Branson, Joe Montana and the True Ventures who were behind Peloton and Blue Bottle. We are focused on improving every American’s money situation. Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind, there are no dead-end jobs here. Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high standards, and teamwork. We actively mentor and grow our employees as demonstrated by the numerous people who have moved from the call center to getting licensed and are now loan officers. We can do this because our technology automates a large part of the process leaving our employees to focus on helping our customers.
“I would choose LoanSnap every time. All these lenders can just about match each other. To me, the thing that separates them is the loan process experience, and they did great”. – Oscar
We are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms. We are helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house and making the process fast, easy and fair.
Our Sales department has a full call center, underwriting, and processing support to develop and convert a large number of warm transfers and internet leads. We also have customized marketing for each sales employee. They utilize web-based presentation tools and give the client a full array of options based on our portfolio of lenders so they can make an informed decision that best meets their client’s needs.
Our Expectations for You
- Passionate, ambitious, self-motivated, and excited to build your own personal brand
- Take excellent care of our clients from beginning to the end of a transaction; while being willing to maintain a long-term relationship after closing (create a book of business)
- Present benefits and options clearly to our clients
- Efficient communication and follow-through, via email correspondence, and phone. Be able to create a connection with our clients.
- Ability to utilize web-based technology and multi-task; while managing a large pipeline
- Think outside the box about the needs of our clients & present clear concise information
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills
- Strong phone sales experience (Sandler or Challenger Method experience a plus)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect from Us
- Flexible benefits package (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Company-paid licensing, continuing education, and employee development programs
- Great environment- Covered parking, near The Camp and South Coast Plaza, gourmet coffee bar, music, laughter, and good energy
- 401K with matching
What Sets Us Apart
The LoanSnap Standard is rapidly becoming a recognized and desirable movement in industries across the board. It is essential to continue to be a leader in this space by bringing in inspiring, thought-provoking individuals who will not only thrive in this industry-leading company but add to the already flourishing community. That is the LoanSnap Standard.
Account Executive – Costa Mesa, California