Location: Hill AFB, Utah
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer/Data Analyst. This position will be located at Hill AFB, UT and will support the GSSC program. What you’ll get to do: • Participate and lead systems engineering and technical risk management of weapon system parts and subsystems
• Analyze failure and performance data across ICBM subsystems
• Develop innovative approaches to analyzing weapon system data using statistics and data analysis
• Prepare presentations and reports to brief Northrop Grumman and Air Force leadership on the status of weapon system assessment and risks
• Dynamically engage with AF customers to meet their needs and provide them with needed insight for sustainment of the ICBM weapon system
• Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements, generate test requirements and prepare test reports
• This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including: • Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health& Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off
You’ll bring these qualifications: This requisition may be filled at either a Systems Engineer level or level Principal Systems Engineer level.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline
A minimum 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 0 years with a Master’s (Principal level requires 5 years with a BS or 3 years with an MS)
U.S. Citizenship and an ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
These qualifications would be nice to have: • Active Secret clearance or higher
• 2+ years of experience with ICBM weapon system engineering and integration
• Familiarity with USAF Maintenance and associated Data Systems (IMDS, REMIS)
• Strong written communication skills
• Dynamic personality for customer interactions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Are you interested in a career in information technology (IT)? Year Up is a one-year, intensive program that provides young...Apply For This Job
Description:Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.Are you interested...Apply For This Job
Increases customer loyalty, enhances the in-store experience and creates a positive shopping environment for Kohl’s customers. Responsible for meeting both...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Dulles, VirginiaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this...Apply For This Job
At Revature, we hire emerging technology talent to innovate the future of tomorrow. In the next 4 weeks, we will...Apply For This Job
Description: Hourly Restaurant Crew Member and Management: We are looking for a Crew Member to fill an opening immediately in...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.