Systems Administrator I or II
Raytheon Missiles & Defense Digital Technology
Naval Power Mission Area
Program Services Execution
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Empowering a global business. Providing affordable solutions. Delivering competitive discriminators by unleashing deep expertise. These are just some of the many ways the Digital Technology team at Raytheon Technologies creates success for our customers. Joining our Program Execution team will allow you to partner with RMD organizations to enable business growth, speed, and agility through business innovation, technical proficiency, and operational excellence.
This position will provide computer systems administration performing a full range of technology functions within classified and unclassified program areas. This position ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational and security-based policies. This role will be responsible for data backups, restores, system patching, and Antivirus definition updates. Additionally, this position will interact with internal and external users such and customer entities’ and vendors to maintain system integrity and maintain security compliance requirements and other tasks as assigned.
This is a multi-level position Systems Administrator I or Systems Administrator II based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.
An active DoD Secret Clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Qualification you must have
* Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of Information Technology work experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college
* Experience and or education with Industry Standard Operating Systems Software such as Windows and or Linux.
* Experience and or educational understanding of data backups, restores, system patching, antivirus and basic security hardening process’
* Systems are operational 24×7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours, must be able to 10% travel or less
* Must have current active DoD Secret Security clearance, except in rare cases, only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US DoD Clearances.
Qualifications We Value:
* 2+ years of Windows and or Linux Operating Systems
* An active DoD Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years
* An active DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or prior SCI/program eligibility
* Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification)
* Experience with basic DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory experience
* Experience with backups, principles, and safeguards
* Direct working experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DFARS and/or DoD/RMF
* Experience in Systems Backup technologies\software
* Experience with disk cloning software
* Experience with virtual computing technologies
* Troubleshooting basic workstation and server issues
* Experience with training others in standard IT processes and procedures
* Experience with Basic Windows scripting
* Self-Starter, customer focused, adaptable, attention to detail, time management skills, ability to multitask, ability to work with general supervision and follow established procedures
* Ability to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification) within 6 months of hire date
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position is located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring and laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan region and recognized as one of America’s 10 Best Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with some of nature’s best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson’s fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors year-round
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your...Apply For This Job
About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments we are able to dedicate ourselves...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
PurposeThis position is responsible for training and developing Product Sales Specialists and ensuring that customers have a positive shopping experience...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.