Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Software Architect. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
– Knowledge, Skills and Ability: Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
– Problem Solving: Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
– Discretion/Latitude: Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of superior.
– Impact: Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and effect the image of the organization technological capability.
– Liaison: Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including: • Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Basic Qualifications: 14 Years of hands on relevent experience with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
*Experience with embedded systems
*Strong C++ development skills
*Experience with real-time operating systems
*Experience with secure software development such as DO-178C compliant or similar
*Experience with Agile development
*Experience with Atlassian tool suite
*Experience with software development using a DevOps pipeline Active Secret clearance (reinvestigated within the last 5 years)
*Experience with Hardware/Software interface design
*Experience with software and hardware certification/accreditation Salary Minimum $141,440 Salary Maximum $212,160
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
You’ll find all sorts of advantages to joining the Mediacom family. If you enjoy technology and serving your community, you’ll...Apply For This Job
About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves...Apply For This Job
JOINT Automated Systems are tools that help provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the tactical levels of combat. As...Apply For This Job
What you’ll do… H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Sr Compensation & Equity...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Bolling AFB, District of ColumbiaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: PolygraphTelecommute: No -Teleworking not available for...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.