Location: Warner Robins, Georgia
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you’ll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world’s most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector has a need for a Staff Principal Radar Systems Engineer at its Subsystem and Software Sustainment (S&SS) organization in Warner Robins, GA. This engineering position is for a role on our Systems Engineering Team. The Systems Engineering team provides full life cycle systems engineering support to a variety of programs and domain areas including electronic warfare, software, design, and automated testing. This role will supporting our radar programs. You will be an integral part of an interdisciplinary team of engineers focused on the sustainment of radars. Our ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical expertise and collaborative people skills with the proven ability experience to work within a technically diverse and fast-paced team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Serve as the lead Radar Systems Engineer that supports the Chief Engineer for our radar programs
• Serve as systems subject matter expert to support all technical issues related to sustainment of the system. This ranges from DMS resolution, system troubleshooting, improving system test capability, to designing and testing solutions radar updates.
• The candidate will utilize the skills and experience for airborne radar and systems engineering including hardware, firmware, software, RF, and test to make key technical designs on the program. The candidate will use these skills will be used to support the multi-discipline engineering team on the program.
• The candidate must have ability to lead, communicate, support, collaborate on technical issues related to operations, logistics, training, and support elements of the program.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Science in electrical engineering or computer engineering, and a minimum of 14 years of direct relevant experience; 12 Years with Masters; 9 years with PhD in related field
• Experience in analyzing, designing, and integrating embedded systems
• Experience with radar system design, test and integration (ideally including both lab and flight testing)
• The ability to obtain/maintain access to work at our Warner Robins, GA site
• The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance (clearance is not required to start).
• Leadership experience with development and/or production programs
• Experience in requirements development, analysis, decomposition, and verification & validation.
• Experience with radar modes and radar signal processing. Examples include: Weather Modes, Pulse Compression, Windshear, Beacon, Skin Paint, Terrain Following, Pulse-Doppler
• Experience with Firmware Design (VHDL) and/or Analysis
• Experience with Modeling and Simulation (either Simulink and/or SysML/MBSE approaches)
• Detailed knowledge of Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
• Proficiency/Experience in C/C++ programming language
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
________________________________________ 1. Conducts and documents comprehensive initial and ongoing physical examinations based on age and diagnosis, including psychological status. 2....Apply For This Job
Responsibilities:Assists research team with research study related tasks.Assists with completion of protocol related activities.As delegated, may be required to attain...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US. We will hire over 300 new Entry...Apply For This Job
Were looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. As an Overnight Grocery Team Leader with Wegmans,...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a Modeling Analyst I. This analyst will work in a 100% remote capacity....Apply For This Job
Are you interested in an entry-level role in business operations? Year Up is a one-year, intensive program that provides young...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.