Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Polygraph
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction. Our security professionals support a wide range of systems and programs to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of key infrastructure.
Educational / Years of experience required:
• BS Degree in a STEM field is required.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• 14+ years of relevant cyber security/systems security engineering experience.
• Experience leading projects or project teams
• IASAE Level 2 compliance – ISC(2) CISSP certification
• Reviews and supports certification and accreditation documentation within NIST 800.53, NIST RMF and NISCAP
• Able to generate system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, including those with different data protection or classification
• Can recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
Security Clearance: US Citizenship with active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Experience reviewing technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, or non-compliance
• Experience with security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
• Master’s degree in a technical or security discipline with 10 years of experience. 4 years of additional cyber security or information assurance experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Capable identifying overall security requirements for the proper handling of customer data
• Designs or builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
At Taco Bell, were hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
About us At Tate and Lyle, we are dedicated to making more than extraordinary ingredients. We are purpose driven company...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US. We will hire over 300 new Junior...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity The Communications Analyst collaborates with various departments and project groups to create, manage, and execute strategic communication plans...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.