At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
The Raytheon Missiles & Defense Software Products Engineering (SPE) is the central focus for real-time software development, integration, test and validation for RMD’s core capabilities for the following programs:
* Integrated Air and Defense systems, which produces the world’s most sophisticated short-, medium- and long-range, low- to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems, such as the combat-proven Patriot Missile which protects US and allied forces around the globe.
* Large Ground and Naval Radar systems where Raytheon IDS is a world leader in large scale radar development, technology, and production such as exhibited in the AN/TPY-2, UEWR, and AMDR radar.
* Naval Combat Systems and Electronics such as those being built for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer, America’s next generation, multi-mission, naval destroyer, serving as the vanguard of an entire new generation of advanced multi-mission surface combat ships
The Fort Wayne, IN software organization provides largescale software & systems design and development specializing in command and control. We support the Zumwalt Class Destroyer, Patriot Missile System, AN/TPY-2 Radar System, and various other projects.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Employ an Agile Scrum process to rapidly design, code, integrate and test capabilities on a continuous basis into a mature solution for our customers.
* Experience coding in Java, C++ and other modern programming languages.
* Provide a full line of software solutions from database development, backend computing, to modern user interface development.
Qualifications you must have:
* Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a software development position, software test position, or systems engineering position
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related engineering field.
* Extensive C++ Experience
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
* Master’s degree in STEM related
* Current U.S. Secret Security Clearance
* Experience working in an agile, collaborative environment
* Radar Experience Highly Desired
* Working knowledge of *NIX operating systems
* C, C++
* Unified Modeling Language (UML)
* Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills; knowledge of MS office or other presentation tools
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens....Apply For This Job
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role* *Position is bonus eligible* Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently...Apply For This Job
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
Build your skillset with the fastest employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. – Revature. We are hiring over...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry’s most highly-esteemed...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Roy, UtahUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: SecretTelecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this positionShift: 1st...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.