Location: Melbourne, Florida
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold, new ideas, courage, and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future and have fun along the way! Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history!
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Sr. Principal Software Engineer – ALMDS Software Lead to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
• Full lifecycle design, implementation, and unit testing of software
• Work with various team members to integrate functionality with other software components
• Lead the software team by providing technical direction to software engineers
• Gather and report software metrics
• Support software working groups with the customer
• Support monthly program reviews
• Ensure software best practices
• Develop software products from all phases of the software lifecycle
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do. DIVSW
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and at least 9-years of software engineering experience OR a Master’s degree in (STEM) with at least 7- years of software engineering experience or a PhD degree in (STEM) with at least 4 years of experience in software engineering
• Demonstrated experience with C++
• Although not required to apply or start, this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance and special program access within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs. Preferred Qualifications:
• FPGA, and VHDL software development
• Experience with developing embedded software architectures
• Experience with VxWorks development
• Experience programming in C#
• Experience with image processing algorithms
• Experience with classifiers
• Experience with visual studio
• Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite with add-ons like Git and Confluence
• Familiarity with the Agile software development process Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving...Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
Overview Join one of the top therapy providers in the US as we revolutionize the industry! As a physical therapy...Apply For This Job
In the next 4 weeks, Revature is looking to hire over 300 Front End Developers across the country. We are...Apply For This Job
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US. We will hire over 300 new Junior...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.