At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
We have an opportunity for a Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer II within the Patriot Application and Tactical Software Department in Tewksbury Massachusetts. The Department’s mission is to provide world class software for Patriot, the world’s pre-eminent air defense system.
Patriot is the world’s pre-eminent air defense system, and we are currently searching for a candidate to work with the Patriot Cybersecurity / Information Assurance team. As part of this team you will support definition of security architecture, requirements, design and implementation as well as Cyber resiliency and threat awareness.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Defining security requirements and design solutions, providing guidance and direction related to security technologies.
* Performing analysis on security collected data and test results
* Identifying and implementing security design and preparing and maintaining engineering and security related documentation.
* Defining and developing cybersecurity requirements, design, and architecture artifacts, strategy, plans, and policies.
* Perform and/or provide guidance and oversight on vulnerability assessments; defining, negotiating, and executing Assessment and Authorization (A&A) events.
* Collaborating with program and engineering disciplines and ensuring cybersecurity solution alternatives.
* Conduct cybersecurity audits to ensure appropriate implementation and compliance of the security posture.
* Define security development and test efforts implementation of security controls of networking devices, databases, operating systems, and hardware and software components.
* Conducting technical and nontechnical trade studies, analysis, reviews identify.
Qualification you must have:
* Minimum 4+ years of technical (hands-on) experience related to Information Assurance/Cybersecurity requirement determination, development, and implementation.
* Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity/Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
* Experience in security engineering and/or vulnerability analysis involving various computer hardware and software, operating systems, and application solutions
Qualifications We Value:
* Experience with vulnerability testing tools (e.g. ACAS, Nessus, SCAP, STIGS, Kali Linux, etc.), security features, and/or vulnerability analysis of various operating systems as defined by NSA, NIST, and USCYBERCOM.
* DoDI 8570.01-M IAT Level-III Compliant Certification, and/or security-related Network (e.g. Cisco) and Operating System certification or training.
* Familiarity with Risk Management Framework as described in NIST Special Publication 800-37, and experience implementing DoD and Federal Cybersecurity/IA Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes, Cybersecurity/IA controls and developing and maintaining associated documentation.
* Experience with network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and CISCO systems.
* Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision with the ability to support periodic travel.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Description: Provide high quality health care to Kaiser Permanente members in a cost effect manner and in accordance with accepted...Apply For This Job
About Avaya Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by...Apply For This Job
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
Build your skillset with the fastest employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. – Revature. We are hiring over...Apply For This Job
Overview Intuit is the global leader in financial management software where we have pioneered the shift to Virtual Platforms, cloud...Apply For This Job
Company Introduction:Our authentic taste served Mike’s Way with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, oregano, salt, and THE JUICE (oil and vinegar) is...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.