Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
* Join a team responsible for product development of a global Software platform, a team responsible for end-to-end solution
* Responsible for delightful customer experience of the product.
* Responsible for all cloud related development for various products
* Be versatile, willing to work on all level of code stack
* Individual contributor, collaborate with teams, customers, collect feedback and work on MVOs
* Be part of entire product development life cycle: idea inception, architecture draft, design, coding, testing, deployment and customer feedback
You Must Have
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in computer science or equivalent
* 5-8 years of product development experience, 4+ Years of developing, designing cloud services.
* Minimum of 5 years of strong web development experience with WebAPIs, C#.Net, SQL server
* Minimum 3 years of experience of proven experience with Azure IaaS, PaaS services, containers, AAD, storage, migration, RBAC, IoT solutions, messaging support, etc.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in scalability and elasticity
* Minimum 3 years of experience in developing highly scalable and extensible software
* Minimum 3 years of strong hands-on ability to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code
* Minimum 3 years of Agile software development using industry leading toolset like JIRA, Bamboo, GIT, etc.
* Minimum 3 years of Strong communication skills, ability to write technical docs and present ideas
* Minimum 3 years of experience prioritizing tasks and work independently
* Minimum 3 years of Deep customer empathy, customer-first mind set, ready to work with customer on early prototypes/MVOs
* Experience in serverless architecture, microservices
* Hands-on experience on cognitive services, AI/ML stack will be a plus
* JOB ID: HRD114704
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Communication is the pulse of Army National Guard units, and it’s up to the Signal Support Systems Specialist to ensure...Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Assists in maintaining records and systems, receives and prepares information for processing or entry. Composes, types and transcribes...Apply For This Job
Build your skillset with the fastest employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. – Revature. We are hiring over...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They...Apply For This Job
ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity. Our...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.