Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Technologies develops world class satellite ground systems and counters national security threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art technology company because of our creative thinkers.
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything we develop. As you design your career path you can be mentored through intriguing challenges. The RIS culture fosters collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work.
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Managing baseline installations into operations
* Maintaining, tracking and monitoring of availability percentages for the program
* Troubleshooting operational issues, dealing with anomalies and system recovery
* Generate availability weekly and monthly reports; plus, any adhoc requests for data
* Attend technical exchange meetings as the representation for the program
* Support resolution of technical systems engineering, integration and operations issues
* Attend coordination meetings with other segments to plan operational activities
* Monitor, track, coordinate and implement operational workarounds
* Brief at customer and technical meetings
* Provide stand-in support for Tech Lead or Staff Engineer in various meetings or briefings during their absence.
* Provide off hours call-in support to assist 24/7 operations
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $12K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with that can be verified and hired at RIS.
* Knowledge of operations and maintenance tasks and activities
* Knowledge of Oracle
* Knowledge of Linux OS
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office
* Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be able to work independently and make technical decisions
* Current TS/SCI
* M2C2 program knowledge
* Familiarity with Linux, especially Red Hat
Education & Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 6+ years’ of relevant experience – OR
* Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 4+ years’ of relevant experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. This position offers an...Apply For This Job
Contact Center Analyst – OPE000900 This role is responsible for driving contact center insights through complex behavioral analysis activities using...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to get hired in the next 4 weeks? Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY A seasoned and results-oriented sales professional to act as a strategic negotiator to implement sales strategies aimed at...Apply For This Job
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens....Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.