Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
* Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development & testing
* Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
* Design, develop and test reusable frameworks, libraries, Java & Big Data components
* Working very closely with Architecture group and driving technical solutions
* Be innovative in solution design and development to meet the needs of the business
* Address the performance issues and design the solutions to meet low latency needs
* Use Big data technologies to enrich and transform data and conduct data analytics
* Support the implementation and drive it to stable state in production
* Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates
* Reviewing code and providing feedback relative to best practices, improving performance etc.
* Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
* Demonstrate substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific area of Big Data and Java development
* Provide automated solutions using Agile framework and DevOps model
* Demonstrate substantial depth of knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration systems
* Collaborate with the team to meet project timelines
* Agile/Scrum methodology
* Clear and concise communication, able to articulate clearly with Tech & Business teams
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 4+ years of hands-on expertise with Big Data technologies (Hadoop Ecosystem): Spark/Scala, Hive, HBase, HDFS, Pig, Map Reduce, Oozie.
* 3+ years of experience in IT
* 3+ years of hands-on expertise with Unix
* 3+ years of experience with SQL
* 2+ years of experience with Kafka, Python, Elastic Search, Kibana
* Experience participating in on-call support rotation
* If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
* Canonicals Models
* Cloud Technology experience
* Cloud certifications
* Experience with Kubernetes
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people’s lives. This is where it’s happening. This is where you’ll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We’re freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it’s needed. We’re creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
Essential Job FunctionsThe Plant Operations | Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overall plant operations including interior and exterior maintenance including...Apply For This Job
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.