At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Mechanical Products Team (MPT) is responsible for mechanical design, analysis, and test of all sensor and effector products across the RMD portfolio. The Mechanical Product Team uses state-of-the-art tools, processes, technology, and Raytheon Six Sigma principles.
The Configuration and Data Management (CDM) organization is responsible for ensuring our products are under configuration control and delivered on time. The CDM Organization consists of multiple disciplines that support engineering, our program offices and our customers. Disciplines in the CDM organization participate in the life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. The CDM organization is comprised of Effector CM (ECM), Data Management (DM/DEX), Software Configuration Management (SWCM), and Sensor CM (SCM).
The Software Configuration Management (SWCM) department follows the basic principles of Configuration Management. SWCM establishes and maintains integrity for all digital products throughout the entire life cycle. SWCM provides innovative solutions through automation, continuous improvement, and a skilled workforce providing support for all digital computing products: embedded software, firmware/configurable logic, test equipment, simulation, Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and tools.
The SWCM department is looking for a Senior Software Configuration Management Engineer I, located in Fullerton, CA.
Responsibilities to Anticipate
* Design, plan, enforce and coordinate CM processes and procedures
* Configuration Planning & Identification
* Change Management & Version Control
* Status Accounting & Configuration Audits
* Product Release
* Manage digital product development libraries
* Document and maintain guidelines and standards for dependency management, build and versioning
* SWCM Tool administration / Manage all access to the source code repository (i.e. Jira, Git/ Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Common PDM Windchill and Mantis)
* Facilitate the Software Change Review Board (SCCB) and Systems Control Boards (SRB)
* Maintain familiarity with program schedule, identifying risks and aligning work to promote reuse and efficiency
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in engineering disciplines, natural or physical sciences, mathematics, physics, computer science, management information systems, or related technical degrees
* 4 years professional engineering experience
* Experience with version control and change management tool(s)
* SWCM, DevSecOps, Agile, Information Technology (IT), and/or development experience
* Solid proficiency in Windows and Unix/Linux Operating Systems
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Capable of solving complex problems, sharing knowledge and documenting work
* Experience with SWCM tools such as Jira, Git/ Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Common PDM Windchill and Mantis
* Experience with Continuous Improvement, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) concepts
* Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts
* Database / SWCM tool administration experience
* Experience with scripting programming languages (i.e. Perl, Kshell, batch, Python, Ruby, Jenkins, Chef)
* Proven experience with configuration management concepts and implementation
* Experience with software industry best practices such as Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out your career journey, or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package, including compensation, healthcare, wellness, retirement, work/life benefits, career development, and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube:
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances is on the US Department of State government website here:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: San Diego, CaliforniaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: SecretTelecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this positionShift:...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The GetGo Assistant Store Leader is a key player in keeping the store team running like clockwork, because...Apply For This Job
US-IA-Des MoinesUS-GA-AlpharettaUS-NEUS-TX-Fort WorthUSUS-MN-MinneapolisUS-MO-Kansas City Req No. 2Category ProfessionalType Full-Time The Opportunity We are seeking a talented Salesforce Developer IV to...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.