Location: Baltimore, Maryland
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: SCI
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Designs, develops, tests radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems architecture, components, circuits, or products. Includes antenna design, both reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters and receivers. Northrop Grumman Missions Systems is seeking experienced engineers in the following areas:
Antennas, Electromagnetics, Computational Electromagnetics, RF/Microwave design, Digital beam-forming, Hardware/Subsystem Integration and Test, and Antenna Control Design. The qualified candidate will work with a diverse and talented team of engineers developing innovative and costeffectivesystems that support a broad range of products and business areas across the lifecycle of a program. Responsibilities may include development of antenna architectures, receiver / exciter architectures, requirements generation/flow down; subsystem analysis including hardware from RF to digits, performance modeling, support for performance testing, requirements verification, and more. Experienced applicants will have at least a Master’s Degree in Science or other related technical degree and have experience designing, developing and/or testing radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave antenna systems and/or related RF hardware. In addition, this candidate should have demonstrated technical ability/leadership and expertise in one or more of
the following areas:
– Active electronically scanned arrays (AESAs)
– Highly integrated subsystems including antenna hardware
– Reflectors, Reflect Arrays, Digital Beam Forming
– Antenna/RF Performance Analysis
– Computational Electromagnetics, Statistics
– Antenna or Subsystem Control Design
– Antenna Measurements and Data Reduction
– Antenna range integration, test, and system integration
– Subsystem requirements (hardware and software) derivation, flow-down, and configuration
The Engineering RF Microwave Design positions require the candidates to have the ability to obtain and maintain atleast a Top Secret / SCI Clearance per business requirements.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
– Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline with 9 years of experience in the areas described in
the job description or 7 years of experience with a Master’s Degree and/or 4 years of experience with a Ph. D.
– Ability to Obtain and Maintain and Active Top Secret / SCI Clearance.
– Experience using Matlab -Experience using modeling tools such as STK and HFSS Employees may be eligible for discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow for employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of of benefits including healthcare insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Discover. A brighter future. With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three...Apply For This Job
Hours: 5.5 hours/day; 5 days/week General Purpose of Job: To inspire and prepare all students with confidence, courage and competence...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The Martech Sr. Product Manager is a senior member of the Customer Marketing Platforms team, responsible for supporting...Apply For This Job
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is...Apply For This Job
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
Any offer of employment on this requisition is contingent on contract award The Intelligence and Space Mission Area Systems Engineering...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.