At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Are you interested in joining a community of diverse, dynamic, professional engineers? Are you a Software Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual and working in a team setting? Our company is focused on achieving excellence through thought and team work while leveraging individual diversity. Our team makes a difference in protecting our military men and women both at home and overseas.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Develop robust and scalable software in C++ running Linux or UNIX operating systems on a variety of computing platforms using Agile development methods.
* Design, implement, debug and problem solve Radar Software Applications while providing feedback to other team members.
* Help improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification, and code reviews.
* Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
* Work in a team environment with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
* Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule along with other duties as assigned
An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master’s is equal to 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. is equal to 4 years of experience.
Qualifications you must have:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related STEM field.
* 4 plus years’ experience in Software Engineering to include:
* Experience with C++ and Linux/UNIX
* Strong Object-Oriented Knowledge
* Experience developing software in a team based development environment
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
* Broad software development experience, including unit testing, real-time, or working in a DoD environment
* Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
* Radar or Sonar domain knowledge
* Strong problem solving ability
* Self-starter and ability to lead development, integration and test activities
* Familiarity with the following Software Tools: Version control tools (e.g. ClearCase), Jenkins, MATLAB
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We help clients to flip houses. We help them from start to finish, which is where YOU come in! Our...Apply For This Job
It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s...Apply For This Job
Description Summary: The Coding Compliance Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing ongoing coding training and auditing of medical records...Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
SQL Server DBA / DeveloperRichmond, Virginia The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) is seeking an experienced SQL Server DBA /...Apply For This Job
In the next 4 weeks, Revature is looking to hire over 300 Front End Developers across the country. We are...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.