Location: Roy, Utah
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a process-oriented self-starter who will report to the Engineering OPM Investments Lead, and will be responsible for helping oversee our Master Data Management Layer, Digital Tools Integration, and MBSE Process Infrastructure projects as part of our Engineering Process Improvement Investments. As a process change lead support, the qualified applicant will aid in the planning and execution of focused investments for improving and evolving integration of the model based systems engineering tools and processes for GBSD and other programs, focusing on Engineering processes, but also supporting other functional areas related to program execution (Program Management, Quality, Supply Chain, Production, Logistics, Business Management, etc.). This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the business portfolio for the Strategic Deterrent Systems Division which includes the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program, Ground Systems Sustainment Contract (GSSC) and related business development. Process improvement leadership responsibilities include:
• Supporting developmental efforts for the SDS division engineering tools integration investments and coordination with subject matter experts responsible for planning, organizing and developing engineering processes specific to our portfolio of products
• Interfacing with GBSD program leaders to identify and plan investments that address priority gaps and improvement areas for our MBSE environment and processes
• Integrating cross-functional processes covering the entire program lifecycle
• Identifying giver/receiver artifacts and deliverables
• Clarifying roles and associating process aids
• Working with Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), functional teams, and other stakeholder organizations to ensure process intent, best practices, and lessons learned are captured
• Tailoring standard processes according to unique program requirements
• Facilitating the application of controlled changes and configuration management on program-tailored process models
• Communicating and supporting deployment of program updates resulting from standard process improvements This position requires a detail-oriented candidate with natural process acumen (i.e., ‘wired’ to think in terms of process) and the ability to:
• Lead complex projects in the DoD environment
• Understand the interactions among the various engineering tools, disciplines, roles and responsibilities
• Establish strong working relationships and integrate across programs and functions
• Understand issues from multiple viewpoints
• Influence without authority while navigating program and organizational landscapes to lead diverse teams in achieving breakthrough results
• Quickly assimilate information that is being delivered verbally
• Articulate information in a process format and communicate in a precise manner using English (written and verbal)
• Demonstrate leadership through emotional intelligence and facilitation skills
• Demonstrate competence with complex software applications
• Learn and demonstrate understanding of lean concepts
• Demonstrate a high standard of accountability to function autonomously, with little direction, supervision, or oversight
• Work collaboratively while leading a team
• Demonstrate willingness to learn, adapt, and tackle hard problems
• Bachelor’s degree – Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (Stem) and 5 years of relevant experience; 3 years with Masters; 0 years with PHD. • Working knowledge of engineering tools such as Cameo, DOORS (IBM Rational), Teamcenter
• Experience in DoD environment with complex system development on large programs
• U.S. Citizenship and able to obtain a Secret DoD Security Clearance
• Experience in a breadth of related technical and business disciplines
• Experience with DoD ballistic missile, cruise missile, and/or weapon support system design
• Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) experience
• DoD Acquisition Lifecycle knowledge (e.g., DoD 5000, DAU training)
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills required to work closely with both internal staff and external customers and partners
• U.S. Citizenship and an active Secret DoD Security Clearance with a periodic reinvestigation closed within last five years
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the IT Support Technician, Tier 1 is the critical first line of support and...Apply For This Job
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates....Apply For This Job
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new...Apply For This Job
Revature will hire over 300 new Software Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the largest employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
NO SPONSORSHIP DIRECTOR OF DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES Salary: $180,000 to $205,000 plus $30k-$40k bonus Looking for a Director to manage...Apply For This Job
At Revature, we hire emerging technology talent to innovate the future of tomorrow. In the next 4 weeks, we will...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.