Location: Roy, Utah
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman Space Systems, Strategic Deterrent Systems (SDS) Division, is seeking a Systems Engineering subject matter expert who will report to the SDS Engineering investments lead, and be responsible for supporting development and maturation of the Common Product Lifecycle Management (CPLM) tool and activities across SDS programs, including technical leadership for processes and best practices across the CPLM environment. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the business portfolio for the Strategic Deterrent Systems Division which includes the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program, Ground Systems Sustainment Contract (GSSC) and related business development. CPLM technical leadership responsibilities include:
• Provide technical leadership to company investments related to System Architecture tools and processes for GBSD and other programs, and integration of CPLM with other model based systems engineering (MBSE) tools
• Advising programs and digital transformation functions regarding program level CPLM and product development/release processes, best practices and tool maturation approaches
• Maintaining, streamlining and establishing consistent practices within the CPLM environment, which includes data created internal to programs and modules received from the customer and subcontractors
• Identifying and analyzing technological problems or risks related to CPLM tool and processes
• Support SDS program CPLM leaders by ensuring the data in CPLM is consistent with all approved baseline updates
• Driving the completeness and consistency of necessary diagrams, attributes and linkages within SDS programs’ CPLM environments
• Improve processes for data synchronization for CPLM across classification environments
• Help define format and process for deliverables packaging for customer delivery This position requires a detail-oriented candidate with natural process acumen (i.e., ‘wired’ to think in terms of process) and the ability to:
• Establish strong working relationships and integrate across programs and functions
• Understand issues from multiple viewpoints
• Influence without authority while navigating program and organizational landscapes to lead diverse teams in achieving breakthrough results
• Quickly assimilate information that is being delivered verbally
• Articulate information in a process format and communicate in a precise manner using English (written and verbal)
• Demonstrate a high standard of accountability to function autonomously, with little direction, supervision, or oversight
• Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university
• 9 years of technical experience (7 years with a Master’s degree; 4 years with a Ph.D.)
• At least 3 years experience working in Product Lifecycle Management environments (e.g. Teamcenter)
• Excellent communication skills
• Active DoD Secret security clearance
• Experience with complex system development on large programs
• Experience working in and leading development activities within Northrop Grumman’s CPLM environment
• Active DoD Top Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Responsibility for independently performing CDI, inpatient and outpatient coding/billing audits and other projects as assigned by the Vice...Apply For This Job
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies. You dream of a great career with a great company...Apply For This Job
The Abramson Cancer Center at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (PPMC) is looking for an Advanced Practice Provider to join the...Apply For This Job
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.