At Raytheon Missile & Defense you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across broader end-to-end solutions, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers. We want you to fulfill a systems engineer role developing solutions to protect the US war fighter’s technology advantage.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional organization? The Raytheon Missiles & Defense team is looking for a System Scrum Master to support the Missile Defense Sensors (MDS) department. The MDS department provides subject matter expertise for concept development, architectural design, requirements generation & flow down, modeling and simulation, systems analysis, integration, test and evaluation of world-class Missile Defense & Sensor Systems to be achieved through our people, processes, technology and performance.
You will be responsible for helping our teams transition to agile methodologies tailored to our teams’ specific tasks, while removing impediments and driving continuous improvements to our agile processes. Some specific responsibilities include:
* Lead and support Systems Engineering (SE) teams through a transition to an agile methodology, tools, and metrics
* Drive improvements to our agile processes by holding retrospectives and leading initiatives to reduce overhead or improve team efficiency
* Coordinate with SE Cross Product Teams (CPTs) to remove impediments
* Coordinate outside the SE CPT to maintain program awareness of impediments, handoffs, and agile lessons learned by other functions.
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics to include Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Computer Science, Engineering Science, or similar. (An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master’s is equal to 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. is equal to 4 years of experience)
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline
* Experience working in an agile development environment
* Experience with Battle Management Command, Control. Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (BMC4I) systems, Radar Systems, or signal processing techniques
* Experience with developing, documenting, and maintaining processes, methods and tools
* Experience working with Matlab, C/C++, Java, or DOORS
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
* Agile development training and familiarity with both Scrum and Kanban methodologies as well as Jira
* Prior experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
* Experience with system level requirements development, documentation and maintenance and/or requirements development and design of system level software architecture.
* Experience with radar system concepts; detection, discrimination, track and signal processing algorithms and their behaviors and performance
* Experience with the development and coding of system models, algorithms, test vectors and analysis tools in support of analyzing radar requirements and performance
* Experience and interest in Information Assurance/Cyber Engineering requirements, determination, development, and implementation
* Experience in using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Signal Processing in database and algorithm design and enhancement
* Previous military service
* Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex user needs
* Strong analytic, technical and problem solving skills
* Active DoD Secret Clearance or greater
* Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related discipline
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to get hired in the next 4 weeks? Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Software Engineer Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix,...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Moores Cancer Center at UC San Diego Health is the region’s only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center....Apply For This Job
All Retail Store Positions Your application may be considered for all levels of Retail Store Positions including: SALES ASSOCIATE (PAWNBROKER)...Apply For This Job
Our technicians help customers apply the latest technology to their lives. This is where innovation is born, when our customers...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.