Location: Roy, Utah
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal Systems Engineer – Data Analyst. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the GBSD program. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn, is self-motivated, and a team player while applying strong technical aptitude to an incredible team developing creative and novel technical solutions that have a lasting impact on our world. Roles and responsibilities include: Essential Functions:
• Define and develop the element level data analysis strategy. It is particularly important that this individual be an excellent communicator and critical thinker.
• Collaborate with the LGC subsystem teams to define analysis objectives and requirements for test activities from unit to element level.
• Perform data analysis to meet the test objectives and requirements for test activities-unit to element level.
• Support the development of test requirements and detailed integration test plans, test information sheets (TIS), test procedures, test readiness reviews (TRRs), test data and test reports.
• Translate analysis data into metrics/reports that illustrate the test results while meeting the stringent schedule and technical requirements.
• Be able to effectively communicate and present to the LGC leadership team, other technical managers, technical peers and customers As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with 5 years of relevant engineering experience or Master’s Degree and 3 years of engineering experience. • Excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate will be required to prepare presentations and brief leadership
• This position requires a current DoD Secret Clearance (adjudicated in the last 6 years)
• Knowledge of system integration, test principles and/or processes
• Working knowledge of systems engineering principles and/or processes
• Experience with data collection/analysis methods and the ability to perform post-processing of data
• Work well in a team environment
• Current DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Direct experience using the DOORS Requirements Management Database
• Knowledge of CAMEO and/or MBSE principals and CPLM
• Previous analysis and/or integration experience at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
• Previous experience with integration complex mission systems including space, ground, or other system elements.
• Experience with an agile and/or DevSecOps environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
The Physician Assistant evaluates, plans and provides care for patients in consultation with and under direct supervision of attending Physician....Apply For This Job
At Taco Bell, were hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your...Apply For This Job
Revature will hire over 300 new Software Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the largest employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
Category: Information Technology Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: Secret Telecommute: No -Teleworking...Apply For This Job
What you’ll do… Build the possibilities.We’re growing our technology team and are searching for a Lead Software Engineer to help...Apply For This Job
Lutron Electronics City: CoopersburgState: PennsylvaniaRegion: North America Division: Engineering Lutron is seeking a seasoned and passionate product security architect that...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.