Location: Boulder, Colorado
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Top Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon.
The Advanced Programs Team looks for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as a Principal/Sr PrincipalSoftware Engineer (3/4)based out of Boulder, CO. You will be responsible for technical planning, high-level design, software development, and system integration of algorithm solutions. Development is performed at all levels of the system product to include: concept, design, test, installation, operation, and maintenance. This ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinates with development and test teams to perform integration and resolve defects with improvement recommendations
• Oversees and manages the engineering design, development of software, systems, and hardware engineering
• Communicates regularly with program management, customers, and engineering management
• Help with translation of customer requirements into software specifications
• Drives the engineering process development, continuous improvement, and affordability initiatives within their program
This Requisition may be filled at Principal (level3) or Sr. Principal (level 4) Basic Qualifications:
• Experience with Linux
• C/C++, Python, Java development experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or related discipline
• Level 3 – 5 years of related experience; 3 years of related experience with a Masters
• Level 4 – 9 years of related experience; 7 years of related experience with a Masters
• DoD Top Secret clearance that is or has been active within the last two years with ability to obtain SCI.
• Experience with DevOps and Agile Development Level 3: Salary Minimum $101,200 – Salary Maximum $151,800 Level 4: Salary Minimum $125,488 – Salary Maximum $188,232 Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies. You dream of a great career with a great company...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Development Product Owner Director for the San Antonio Home Office, Plano...Apply For This Job
Full Time Store EE Camp Springs, Camp Springs, MD, US Requisition ID: 1856 The 2nd Ave Thrift Stores Store Associate...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to get hired in the next 4 weeks? Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Game Developer Department: NC Game Development Reports To: Director of Game Development Status: Exempt WHO WE ARE: Grover...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.