At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
This is your opportunity to join the Signal Processing Technology Group as a Software Development Engineer. The team’s primary goal is to design, architect, and implement Digital Signal Processing algorithms on a variety of high performance processing platforms – including FPGAs and GPUs, for next generation radar systems deployed on land and sea.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Assist in developing architecture and design of high throughput/high performance computing platforms utilizing general purpose CPUs, FPGAs, and GPUs.
* Work with systems, hardware, FPGA, and software engineers to understand end-user requirements and apply implementation on new and established processing platforms.
* Develop C++ implementation of signal processing algorithms and time critical control functions involved in direct control of sensor systems in Linux or Unix operating system
* Develop robust, scalable, performance driven software to be deployed on large scale computing systems
* Improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification and performing code reviews
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Bachelor’s in Science or Arts in, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
* 8+ years or relevant experience in computer or software engineering
* Experience developing applications for GPU using CUDA or OpenCL
* Application development experience that includes testing and debugging in C++ on Linux environments
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
* Radar domain knowledge
* Working understanding of parallelism and concurrency as applied to algorithm implementation on shared memory and distributed systems
* Experience with FFTW, BLAS, LAPACK, and MKL
* Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
* Experience in Software Tools: Git, Jenkins, Google Test, CMake
* Continuous integration and test experience in a hardware/software laboratory environment.
* High degree of creativity and ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Store : 1091 Fuller Wiser Rd, Euless, Texas 76 Assistant Manager We want you to join our team as an...Apply For This Job
Build your skillset with the fastest employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. – Revature. We are hiring over...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities: * Defines network communications and designs in order to implement IP Plan solutions within existing network and for...Apply For This Job
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
JOINT Automated Systems are tools that help provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the tactical levels of combat. As...Apply For This Job
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.