At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Receiver, Exciter and Signal Processing Department (RESP) designs, develops, and integrates a number of different products and technologies relative to radar systems. The Signal Process Technology group within the Receiver, Exciter, and Signal Processing Department focus on state-of-the-art processing technologies and distributed high performance computing architectures that are used to build next-generation Radar Signal Processing applications.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: working within Linux, Unix and Real Time Operating System developing C/C++ implementation of signal processing algorithms and time critical control functions involved in and direct control of sensor systems. This position will also include working closely with Software Architects and Principal Systems, Hardware, and Software engineers to interpret requirements and correctly implement these requirements in software.
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Bachelor’s in Science or Arts in, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
* 8+ years or relevant experience
* Application development experience that includes testing and debugging in C++/C on Linux or Unix environments
* Experience with translating system performance and operation specifications into software requirements, design, and test specifications
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
* Working understanding of parallelism and concurrency as applied to algorithm implementation on shared memory and distributed systems
* Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
* Experience in developing and optimizing algorithms for performance.
* Experience in multithreaded, multiprocessor software development using pthreads, OpenMP, or MPI programming models on clustered deployments
* Experience developing applications for GPGPU using CUDA or OpenCL
* Familiar with software configuration management and development process control (i.e. CMMI)
* Experience in using version control tools such as ClearCase
* Continuous integration and test experience in a hardware/software laboratory environment
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* High degree of creativity and ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Category: EngineeringLocation: Dulles, VirginiaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: Top SecretTelecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this positionShift:...Apply For This Job
Revature will hire over 300 new Software Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the largest employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
#Clayton Differential Equations Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals in #Clayton who are passionate about mentoring others....Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
JOINT Automated Systems are tools that help provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the tactical levels of combat. As...Apply For This Job
In the next 4 weeks, Revature is looking to hire over 300 Front End Developers across the country. We are...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.