Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: No
Positions Available: 2
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we’ll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career. The Northrop Grumman Rolling Meadows Campus is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Operations Program
Manager to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage an Operations Programs team, providing direction to Operations Programs personnel to ensure optimal execution
of production programs. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for providing objective oriented direction to
OPMs utilizing management guidelines and general policies.
– Operations Program Manager will be the primary Manufacturing Operations interface with the Program Office, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Mission Assurance on all aspects of manufacturing programs.
– Responsible for managing proposals, production planning and execution of manufacturing programs, while monitoring and addressing all cost, schedule, performance, and quality issues.
– Lead multifunctional teams, including Operations functional support organizations, to ensure all program and manufacturing goals and objectives are met.
– Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or programs. Interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
– Oversee the generation of proposals, including basis of estimates, resource codes, estimate rational, bid codes, overhead and labor rates. – Responsible for the overall performance of the Operations team’s activities to ensure compliance with company objectives and obligations.
– Develop, identify and maintain the appropriate personnel to ensure the future support of company objectives. – Government Property (GFE,CFE,etc.) tracking and management MANUMS
Basic Qualifications: – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years related experience – Demonstrated success in leading teams or projects – Basic knowledge of SAP and the MRP module – Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) – Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of management and individual contributors – US citizen and ability to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications: – Demonstrated success in performing in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
– Minimum 6 years of manufacturing programs management experience
– In depth knowledge on Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP), production planning and material management
– Understanding of Earned Value reporting and analysis
– Experience with all aspects of proposal generation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s...Apply For This Job
All Retail Store Positions Your application may be considered for all levels of Retail Store Positions including: SALES ASSOCIATE (PAWNBROKER)...Apply For This Job
In the next 4 weeks, Revature is looking to hire over 300 Front End Developers across the country. We are...Apply For This Job
Who are we looking for? Helm is seeking a Data Scientist to play a key role in creating and advancing...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.