Posting Job Description
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
The Charter Technical Engineering Center (CTEC) facilities in Englewood, CO oversee the design and architecture of Charter’s multi-billion dollar network infrastructure. We investigate, select, develop, and integrate technologies and solutions that meet the needs of the company for short, medium and long term initiatives. This includes the delivery of the technology plan and future architecture for Voice, Video, Data, Optical, Commercial, Cloud, CPE, Network and Access.
Looking for an Individual contributor who will take responsibility for and provide independent leadership in the development of WiFi technologies and features. Coordinate with other contributors to implement designed features, create test cases and own the user experience of our Wi-Fi products.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Become an expert at Wi-Fi testing and the development of future test cases
• Research and development of wireless technologies and solutions for use in customer premise WiFi equipment deployed in carrier networks
• Work within schedules and adhere to deadlines in the development and validation of features
• Using requirements for WiFi hardware and features, develop tests plans and test cases to validate proposed requirements
• Employing critical thinking skills to analyze test results to fine tune testing and drive bug remediation.
• Identify root causes of RF and wireless issues encountered with equipment deployed in the lab, at test houses or in production networks.
• Understanding and administration of wireless test equipment, analysis, and processing of test results.
• Working with vendors to ensure adequate support and resolution of bugs
• 3+ years with Wi-Fi Experience
• 3+ years Developing test cases
• Experienced with testing equipment and test methodologies
• Self-motivated and driven
• Ability to think outside the box and is creative
• Understanding and working knowledge of WiFi/Wireless Protocols & Standards
• Ability to troubleshoot issues methodically and understand the root cause.
• Proficient data networking knowledge (OSI Model, Protocols, basic route/switch)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to work in a lab environment.
• Proven technology expertise, leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong customer-service orientation.
• Understand of WiFi access technologies (802.11ax/ad/ay, 6GHz), WiFi dev and testing
• (preferred) Experience working with any MSO, Chipset Provider or Wi-Fi Vendor
• Experience with 802.11 standard
• Experience with the following testing tools: Ixia, Spirent, Octobox, Keysight and Rohde & Schwarz
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in job experience
More on Spectrum
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Seeking part-time Orthodontic Assistant in a friendly, warm, state-of-the-art orthodontics office in Little Neck, close to public transportation. Orthodontic assisting...Apply For This Job
What you’ll do… Build the possibilities.We’re growing our technology team and are searching for a Lead Software Engineer to help...Apply For This Job
JOINT Automated Systems are tools that help provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the tactical levels of combat. As...Apply For This Job
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy...Apply For This Job
At Famous Footwear, we believe everyone deserves to feel a little famous. To us, famous isn’t about standing out in...Apply For This Job
It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.