Location: Roy, Utah
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a MBSE Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You’ll Get To Do:
This position will support the Architecture and Interface team for the Command and Launch (C&L) Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team who is responsible for the Command and Launch Segment architecture design.
• Responsible for cross-coordination of architecture modeling and MBSE products with digital engineering design
• Ensures compatibility and cohesiveness of digital design tools (CAD, etc.) and architecture modeling. Supports integrated deliveries and coordinates across Design IPTs for common implementation and approach.
• Support MBSE strategy and implementation over the various Architecture Model
• Coordinate with integrated product teams for establishing content within the architecture
• Define and execute model integration processes, tools, and technique.
• Develop descriptive system models to include physical/functional block diagrams at various abstraction layers to support Model-Based Engineering (MBE) and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) efforts. SysML, UML or other descriptive constructs/tools may be used.
• Create new and adapt existing models, methods, and analysis capabilities to conduct studies to support the design, development, and assessment of advanced system design concepts and technologies.
• Ensure performance capabilities of new systems and architectures are consistent with mission requirements; develop mission relevant scenarios; assess operational effectiveness of existing and emerging systems and capabilities in representative operational environments.
• Work within multi-disciplined teams to architect, model, simulate, and analyze systems to predict/verify system performance against functional/capability requirements
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Basic Qualifications: A Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline and 5 years of experience; 3 years with Master’s Degree; 0 years with PhD •Experience in Aerospace and/or System Engineering • Active DoD Secret security clearance with an investigation date within the last 6 years • Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain specific program access
Preferred Qualifications: Previous Systems Engineering experience and understanding of the systems engineering V • Experience using tools to model large systems with multiple developers. • Experience in the military aerospace development environment is preferred. • Experience with weapon systems • Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) • Experience with Agile Development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
#Manhattan Differential Equations Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals in #Manhattan who are passionate about mentoring others....Apply For This Job
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new...Apply For This Job
Revature will hire over 300 new Software Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the largest employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
Discover. A brighter future. With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three...Apply For This Job
THIS IS FOR ONSITE INTERPRETING Duties: TLG is seeking Freelance Onsite American Sign Language Interpreters (Independent Contractors) for the Northern...Apply For This Job
Outside Guest Services Members must give a positive first impression of the golf course as well as contribute to maintaining...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.