Location: Roy, Utah
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Design Integration Engineer. This role focuses on technical integration of complex integrated systems making up the Silo / Launch Facility. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. What you will get to do:
• Coordination & collaboration with the Command & Launch Segment System Engineering and Command & Launch Product Development teams
• Supporting system, segment, element and unit level trade studies
• Supporting a team of engineers to create, mature and present comprehensive and cohesive technical charts representative of the appropriate level of maturation for any given milestone meeting and demonstrating team readiness in relation to achieving the milestone entrance and exit criteria
• Identifying required contractual deliverables and non-contractual documentation and driving corresponding updates to closure
• Coordinating and collaborating with diverse engineering design teams to assist in managing the technical baseline
• Authoring requirements for the Launch Facility specification As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
– Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
– Educational Assistance
– Life Insurance
– Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
– Paid Time Off
– Health & Wellness Resources
– Employee Discounts This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• A current DoD Secret clearance awarded within past 5 years is required to be considered for this position
• Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university and 2 years of experience or a Master’s Degree
• Understanding of systems engineering principles and processes
• A current DoD Top Secret clearance with capability for SAP access• Effectively communicate and present to project and program management, other technical managers and customers
• Direct experience using the DOORS Requirements Management Database
• Familiarity with MBSE (SysML /UML) concepts and Cameo experience
• Excellent technical writing skills, and team building skills
• Subcontractor technical oversight experience
• Demonstrated communication skills and flexibility
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Food. Service. Film. Fun! Marcus Theatres: where talented people find limitless opportunities! Join the Marcus Theatres Leadership Team and learn...Apply For This Job
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,...Apply For This Job
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is looking for a Principal Digital Signal Processing Software Engineer in Aurora, Colorado or Dulles,...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Responsible for providing technical support, system configuration, integration, change management, and overall application management related to Air Methods’...Apply For This Job
Senior Network Engineer I or II Enterprise Common Classified areas Raytheon Missiles & Defense Digital Technology Network Infrastructure Team El...Apply For This Job
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area in...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.