St. Luke’s Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant to join our Lab team.
Position SummaryThe Lab Assistant 1 is responsible for the pre-analytical processing of laboratory specimens AND/OR for the procurement and preparation of laboratory specimens for testing. The Lab Assistant 1 performs simple tasks and test under direct supervision.
Full & part-time positions available
* Sort, verify specimen labeling, order entry and distribute specimen.
* May perform Point of Care Testing (POCT).
* May collect blood samples from patients, verify records and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
* Ensures specimens are properly identified, collected, labeled and stored.
* May order laboratory tests in an efficient, accurate manner.
* May explain collection procedures and provide patient instructions to ensure the accurate collection or preparation of specimens, to facilitate patient/caregiver understanding and to reduce patient anxiety. Provide courier routes as assigned.
* Complies with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
* May register patients or provide courier services.
* Education: High school or equivalent.
* Experience: 0 years’ experience.
* Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke’s
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
* St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that the information...Apply For This Job
Revature will hire over 300 new Software Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the largest employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions....Apply For This Job
COMPANY SUMMARYHeadquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan since 1955, Lumbermen’s operates in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. A leading distributor and...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.