We’re are looking for an Information Technology Intern to join our team!
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
ADS is seeking a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
* Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
* Installing and maintaining computer systems including software and hardware on desktops and laptops,
* Resolve internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless),
* Provide network printer support,
* Meet with staff to provide one-on-one technical assistance as needed/requested,
* Provide training to staff on software and hardware use,
* Determine causes of computer/software/network malfunctions through evaluation and testing and resolution via modifications, repair, or external support assistance
* Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
* Organize and maintain IT resources
* Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows 10 Operating System
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
* Ability to work well in teams
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* Awareness of the PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
* Ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds
* Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
* Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
AT&T and TPG signed an agreement to form a new entity, DIRECTV, which will own and operate AT&T’s U.S. video...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager – South Florida – 210000CY The future you want is within reach. At PCL, we build the...Apply For This Job
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 1250 Heritage PkwyID: 2 Overview Klein Tools is now offering a $1,000 sign on bonus with pay starting...Apply For This Job
Oracle Configurator Analyst Knoll, Inc. seeks an Oracle Configurator Analyst to work in East Greenville, PA, to design, configure, build,...Apply For This Job
At Revature, we hire emerging technology talent to innovate the future of tomorrow. In the next 4 weeks, we will...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.