At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblazer new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
The Test Equipment and Environments Center is seeking an Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) for the Test Systems Engineering Department. The candidate will be leading a multi-disciplined team composed of various, engineering disciplines (Electrical, Software, Mechanical, Firmware/Configurable logic, etc.). The candidate will be responsible for reviewing program requirements, contributing to the desired test architecture, generating cost estimates, creating proposals (Basis of Estimate-BOE), building an integrated project (resource loaded) schedule and successfully executing to the plan, collaborating with program managers, providing metrics, managing sustainment activities and teams, coordinating with functional management, and coordinating resources for both development and sustaining projects.
The candidate will also be responsible for reporting progress for an Earned Value Management System program. The candidate will also be expected to conform to a process driven environment (e.g. Test Equipment and Environments Center’s One Page process), following procedures and practices established to guide a project through the different phases of test equipment implementation including design, fabrication, documentation, and support.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Collaborate with multidiscipline engineering teams reviewing designs, development and integration of Raytheon test products within the Test Equipment and Environments Center
* Mentor and guide team through new project implementation
* Drive technical decisions needed to keep team and project moving
* Report to Risk and Opportunity boards where cost, schedule and technical impacts need to be understood and effectively communicated
* Broad customer interaction, including Department of Defense (DOD) contract work
* Understand and define specialized capital investment needs
* Intense focus on ‘customer affordability’, by using effective cost measurement techniques
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), with a minimum of four (4) years’ of directly related engineering experience
* One (1) or more years of experience leading small team’s, serving in an Integrated Product Team Lead capacity (IPTL), as an Responsible Engineering Authority (REA) or similar leadership position
* Previous work experience with program management cost and schedule tools such as; Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Rough Order Magnitude (ROMs) or Basis of Estimate (BOEs)
* Experience with requirements, design or analysis in different environments such as development, environmental qualification, production or manufacturing operations testing.
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
* Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
* Experience with test equipment design and manufacturing test engineering
* Certified Cost Account Manager (CAM)
* Program Management Planning (PMP) certification
* Knowledgeable in the application of Model Based Engineering (MBE) development
* Risk and opportunity management experience
* Strong inter-personal skills
* Strong leadership and business acumen
* Mentoring early career engineers to promote skills growth
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the outstanding benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the United States of America, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Posting Job Description Company Overview:Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the...Apply For This Job
This position and any subsequent offers made are contingent upon contract award Would you like to be part of the...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on providing real, visible impact to a variety of...Apply For This Job
I. General Summary Under general supervision, manage specific aspects of one or more medium to large projects or programs for...Apply For This Job
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.