Are you ready to take on a fresh challenge, advance your career and contribute to making the world a safer place? Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our Raytheon Air Traffic Systems program management team and get the opportunity to find purpose, thrive and succeed. We provide bonus opportunities, an award winning wellness program, access to walking trails, outdoor patio, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, student loan repayment contribution, and a flexible work schedule – to name a few. We offer 9/80 work schedules, which means that you can have every other Friday off. In addition to PTO, we also have a company shutdown over the end of the year holidays. These benefits allow for a great work environment and work/life balance for our employees.
From proactive cyber threat hunting to GPS-guided precision landing to enhanced mid- and long-range weather planning, Raytheon continues to pave the way for the data-driven, dynamic future of air travel. Our unique portfolio of automation, surveillance, navigation and landing solutions – backed by extensive cyber, analytics and software expertise – is improving safety and efficiency across more than two-thirds of the world’s air space.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) in Marlborough, MA is seeking a Hardware Lab Manager to join our Hardware and Infrastructure (HW&I) team in developing the next generation of air traffic control systems for civil and military customers around the world. Our STARS air traffic system is deployed in every airport across the US and we are looking to add to our team implementing the next generation Air Traffic Control (ATC) as well as providing support to existing fielded systems.
The Hardware Lab Manager will join the Marlborough Systems Lab team to exceed expectations providing hardware, software and systems configurations support that test existing production and newly developed next generation systems.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
* Take direction from the Lead Lab Manager and other technical resources as appropriate to provide hands-on troubleshooting and configuration changes to our Lab environment network, servers, workstations, displays, and other Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) hardware and software
* Apply your leadership skills and perform as the acting Lead Lab Manager when required
* Apply your experience, teaming skills and innovative thinking to create effective process improvements to maintain hardware inventory, perform system configuration tracking, manage spares inventory (repair and replace process) and other associated hardware management lab tasks
* Manage annual lab material budgets including the procurement and addition of new Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) upgrade hardware into the lab systems
* Independently work to detailed Change Management policy, Engineering Directives, Assembly Drawings and other procedures and documentation
* Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and customers
The successful candidate will be an innovator and a self-starter, able to complete tasks within our team environment, and possess strong technical aptitude and interpersonal skills. They will enjoy being part of our team and understand the multiple facets of a successful system deployment. The candidate must possess strong critical thinking skills and be willing to work towards meeting system requirements, schedule deadlines, and project budgets. This is an exciting position for continued development of your Hardware Lab implementation and system management skills for safety critical systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* System level hardware integration configuration and troubleshooting skills
* Hands-on experience troubleshooting and performing configuration changes to network, servers, workstations, displays, and other COTS hardware and software
* Experience collaborating in a Systems environment with other engineering disciplines, supply chain, suppliers, field engineering, and customers to support production and newly developed solutions
* Experience independently completing detailed documentation relating to configuration control, Change Management, auditing, equipment disposition, calibration, capturing meeting actions, inventory processes, vendor quotes
* Leadership ability
* Effective communication skills, both oral and written, as well as thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
* The ability and willingness to support occasional domestic travel and potential international travel for USAF Space Vehicles, requirements
* Ability to obtain Secret clearance
* General knowledge of Linux and Solaris operating systems
* Current or in-progress computing/networking certification(s) (e.g. CCNA, AWS, CISSP)
* Experience with ATC systems or COTS networking, servers/processors and display systems hardware
* Experience with new and emerging technologies
* US Citizenship
Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering or related Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field and 4+ years of related work experience or 8 years of commensurate experience in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Overview Manage the day to day operations of the restaurant and room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner periods as...Apply For This Job
Location: New York, New YorkSalary: 50k USD – 300K USDJob Type: Contract Design your full-time freelance career as a top...Apply For This Job
Looking for a new career in the restaurant industry… Apply at Fazoli’s now! Why Are We Here? At Fazoli’s, our...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Beltsville, MarylandUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Life Actuary Senior to join the AXIS team working from the...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.