At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Re-Empower Program helps support talented and committed professionals as they rebuild their capabilities, enhance leadership skills, and continue their professional journey. Over the course of the 14-week program, experienced professionals will gain paid, on-the-job experience, have an opportunity to participate in sessions with leadership, develop personalized plans for success and receive coaching to guide their return to work experience. Upon completion of the program, based on performance and contributions participants will be eligible for a career at Raytheon Technologies.
The next cohort of the Re-Empower Program will run from September 13 – December 17, 2021.
The Algorithm & Simulation (A&S) Directorate is responsible for algorithm development including Guidance, Navigation, and Control; radio frequency (RF) and electro-optical/infrared (EO-IR) Signal Processing; and missile-and-sensor-level Modeling and Simulation for RMD’s broad portfolio of projects, programs and products.
We are seeking to Re-Empower someone with previous GNC, Signal Processing, or Modeling & Simulation experience.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* You may support missile guidance tasks including guidance law development, state estimation, sensor fusion, trajectory shaping, and miss distance performance optimization.
* You may work with detailed high fidelity simulations written in C/C++ and MATLAB to develop, prototype, and test radar and/or EO/IR signal processing algorithms and models
* You may create high fidelity simulations and models for missile component and system design, performance assessment, and flight test support.
* You may support missile performance analysis including model development, system optimization, and Monte Carlo assessments with expected system disturbances.
Minimum Program Qualifications:
To qualify for the Raytheon Technologies Re-Empower Program, candidates should:
– Be on a career break of one or more year at time of application
– Have prior experience in one of the functional areas of interest
– Have interest in returning in either a full-time or part-time position
An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master’s is equal to 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. is equal to 4 years of experience.
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Bachelor’s Science degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics
* Minimum of four (4) years of professional (non-academic) experience
* Academic and/or work experience including at least two of the following: digital and modern control systems, dynamics, Kalman filter design, Monte Carlo, or signal processing.
* Four (4) years of experience with Matlab, C, C++, and/or Object Oriented design
* Experience with Unix and/or Linux operating systems
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
* Advanced degree in STEM. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
* Experience with missiles, gravity bombs, or autonomous / collaborative air vehicles
* Academic research providing the opportunity to apply technical coursework or computer skills.
* Effective communication and organization skills
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a diverse team
* Current DoD clearance
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position is located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring and laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan region and recognized as one of America’s 10 Best Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with some of nature’s best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson’s fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Congratulations Class of 2021! Caps off to you! Today, you have so many options to launch your career! Choose us...Apply For This Job
Covid pay range $18 Temporary $1,000 Welcome Bonus This position is Health benefits eligible! The simple act of caring is...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Gilbert, ArizonaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this positionShift: 1st...Apply For This Job
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is the place for you. In the last few years you might have seen in your...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.