Location: Chandler, Arizona
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is searching for an Engineer/Principal Engineer Sys Modling Simu- to join the Launch Vehicles business unit Digital Engineering Team to support the NGI Program in Huntsville, AL or Chandler, AZ.
The Engineer/Principal Engineer Systems Modeling & Simulation will implement and manage system architecture in the Model Based System Engineering environment.
• Supports system design, data analyses, interface verification, testing, and failure/anomaly resolution.
• Supports the testing and/or evaluation/validation of one or more components of a system or subsystem analytical model or actual system implementation.
• Attends and prepares materials for presentation during Critical Design Review and System Verification Review.
• Supports trade studies, system sensitivity studies, design optimization studies, system performance assessments, system design assessments, Operations Analysis work such as mission analysis and timelines and concept of operations development.
* Assists Subject Matter Experts in automating and publishing their models onto the Digital Thread
* Integrates analytic models with descriptive architecture models
* Executes multi-disciplinary analyses and trade studies to support system design and verification activities
* Trains engineers in multi-disciplinary analysis and optimization tools and processes
This position may be offered at the Engineer Systems Modeling & Simulation Level 2 or at the Principal Systems Modeling & Simulation Level 3.
Basic Qualifications: If offered at the Engineer Systems Modeling & Simulation Engineer Level 2:
Requires 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters.
If offered at the Principal Systems Modeling & Simulation Engineer Level 3: Requires 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Ability to obtain an DoD Secret Security Clearance is required
• Ability to travel is required ( • Systems Engineering experience is required
• Strong oral and written communication skill Prior experience with Multi-Disciplinary Analysis and Optimization methods (e.g. model integration, Designs of Experiments, Variable Sensitivity Analysis, Engineering Optimization)
• ModelCenter experience/training
• Analytic/performance modeling experience in multiple modeling tools (e.g. MATLAB, Python, NASTRAN, ANSYS) and/or domains (e.g. mechanical, electrical, aerodynamics, GNC)
•Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Category: EngineeringLocation: Fairfax, VirginiaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this...Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job
We are the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent in the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300...Apply For This Job
#Las Vegas Differential Equations Tutor JobsVarsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals in #Las Vegas who are passionate about...Apply For This Job
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
As the fastest growing employer of emerging tech talent across the U.S, Revature looks to hire over 300 innovative Entry...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.