Qualification : B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE
Responsibility : Business / Customer
• Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
• Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
• Capture and present project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
• Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
• Work with the client team to address escalations.
• Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
• Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
• Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
Project / Process.
• Handle specific technologies within projects.
• Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
• Participate in technical audits.
• Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of environment.
• Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
• Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
• Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
• Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
• Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following :
• Left shift,.
• Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
• Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
People / Team.
• Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
• Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
• Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
• Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
• Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to get hired in the next 4 weeks? Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US. We will hire over 300 new Junior...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities The professionals at the National Security Agency (NSA) have one common goal: to protect our nation. The mission requires...Apply For This Job
In the next 4 weeks, Revature is looking to hire over 300 Front End Developers across the country. We are...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.