Assistant Deli Manager FULL-TIME
Responsible for the receiving product and ensures that aisles/freezers and refrigerators are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided. 50% or more of the job is manual labor.
– Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships with large customers.
– Supervises and works together with Deli Supervisor (if applicable) and Stocker/s to assure that shelves are stocked and merchandise is rotated.
– Assists in developing schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropriate including termination.
– Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures and interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
– Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP audits.
– Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
– Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
– Supervises and works alongside the Stocker/s in the receiving of all deli products and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
– Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
– Maintains refrigerated equipment and makes sure maintenance contracts and schedules are followed.
– Supervises the ordering of deli products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
– Makes sure all the employees in the department can work the equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
– Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
– Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 8 – 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior Full Stack Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the fastest growing...Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent. We will hire over 300 Entry Level Software Developers across...Apply For This Job
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality...Apply For This Job
Revature will hire over 300 new Software Developers in the next 4 weeks. As the largest employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
The Specialty Physician Assistant evaluates, plans and provides care for patients in consultation with and under direct supervision of attending...Apply For This Job
Posting Job Description JOB SCOPE Individual contributor responsible for supporting Network Back Office component of Charter Mobile Platform. It involves...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.