I. General Summary
Under general supervision gathers and analyzes user needs for developing and modifying clinical or business applications in the healthcare environment. Writes documentation specifications, fact-finding and analyzes complex results and proposes solutions or recommendations. Builds, configures and/or modifying applications using existing application tools.
II. Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
1. Performs complex analysis, design, development, testing and support services for assigned application applications.
2. Responsible for and oversees day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
3. Participates in and oversees applications analysis and impact analysis of new or different applications, processes or changes.
4. Provides advanced application support and guidance to end users and provides technical guidance to less experienced personnel. Serves as a point of contact for application problems. Assesses problems and identify resolutions.
5. Develops testing scripts and participates in testing.
6. Makes recommendations with some guidance and provide alternatives with regards to various development and support initiatives.
7. Prepares written documentation of various types; application documentation, analytical reports, functional specifications, training manuals, status reports, etc.
8. Participates in project planning discussions. Assists in cost estimation, time frames, staffing requirements, and preparation of cost justifications for assigned projects.
9. Oversees and assists in the designing for each application assigned, under the control of the change management application and user development request.
10. Prepares complete applications documentation for operations and sets programming specifications for user departments. Assist in the development of departmental policies and procedures as they relate to the use of clinical applications.
III. Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a health, science, or business field, or an equivalent level of professional experience required. Additional Certifications may be required.
2. Three years progressively responsible experience in information applications, including one year performing programming or applications analysis or equivalent, such as business analysis, is required. Experience as a provider, clinician or ancillary services in the implementation of a system as a subject matter expert or super user may be substituted.
3. Experience working in a healthcare environment is preferred.
IV. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Demonstrates competence in analysis and problems solving principles with emphasis in user relations, data gathering techniques and management information applications is required.
2. Demonstrates ability to develop technical specifications for all aspects of applications, and familiarity with problem analysis, hardware/software configurations and application integration.
3. Understands the impact of applications on business processes; and the integration/relationships between and among organizational applications.
4. Ability to supervise a project team of analysts, end users and consultants, specifically, to coordinate daily activities, delegate responsibilities and tasks and review work.
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary to advise and consult with user personnel and make formal presentations of project findings and recommendations.
6. Effective customer service skills, with the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
7. Able to teach application functionality, design standards, and process changes to the end user community and train the trainers.
8. Excellent organization skills; demonstrates confidence and creativity.
9. Adheres to applications security and control procedures in accordance with departmental, vendor standards and regulatory bodies.
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new...Apply For This Job
One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place….. Raytheon Technologies (RTX) offers an innovative...Apply For This Job
Req ID: 109621 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us....Apply For This Job
Our Office is located at Eden Prairie, MN, but you may also enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take...Apply For This Job
Job Description The assistant store manager is results driven. They are highly self-motivated and use successful KPI’s as their driver....Apply For This Job
SUMMARY OF DUTIES This position is responsible for cosmetic part quality, dimensional charting, paperwork completion, and submission of molded component...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.