This 16-week, paid, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment. The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers.
Amazon Deny Party Screening (DPS) team’s mission is to prevent denied parties from transacting with Amazon businesses, including AWS, customers, vendors, sellers, subsidiaries etc. We screen events in billion every day.
· 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
· Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
· Experience in SQL
· Must be unemployed for 1+ years
· Open to relocate to Seattle, Washington
· Is not currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
· Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields.
· Experience working with AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR)
· Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
· Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
· Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for best practices on data engineering
· Familiarity with statistical models and data mining algorithms
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
Category: EngineeringLocation: Manhattan Beach, CaliforniaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. This position offers an...Apply For This Job
Interested in Cleaning? Maintenance? Ensuring a Safe Environment? Are you looking for an entry-level job that provides a starting hourly...Apply For This Job
If you’ve ever considered a job in IT, become an Information Technology Specialist in the Army National Guard and expand...Apply For This Job
To demonstrate knowledge of strict aseptic techniques to provide the safest most optimum care to each patient. To assure quality...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.