This 16-week, paid, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment. The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers.
Amazon is one of the most-loved brands in the US. This Business Intelligence Engineer will help pinpoint how Amazon can continue to delight customers. We are the Data and Insights team, and we serve the Lifecycle Engagement and North American Marketing teams. Our work informs strategies that encourage customers to choose Amazon for their day-to-day shopping needs.
The Data and Insights team does three things. 1) We identify trends in customer behavior using analytical and Data Science techniques. 2) We design automated reporting using AWS technologies and Business Intelligence tools. And 3) we create data products like customer segments and propensity models. We are a new team, which brings the opportunity to invent in undefined spaces. We have the privilege and the responsibility of having an outsized influence with our business partners.
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
· Must be unemployed for 1+ years
· Is not currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
· 5+ years of work experience with at least 3+ years of experience working in a analytical role with proven experience of providing recommendations for strategic decision-making.
· Experience with Advanced SQL
· Experience delivering automated reports using reporting or data visualization tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, QlikView, or MicoStrategy
· Experience designing and working with engineers to build analytics reporting services for production environments
· Open to relocate to Seattle, Washington
· MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
· Experience successfully communicating with internal customers, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe Business Intelligence decisions or analytics strategy
· Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring others on best practices in Business Intelligence
· Knowledge of best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, budgeting, and operations
**BONUS** RN – Kettering – Cardio Thoracic Care Unit – FT/Nights US-OH-Kettering Job ID: 24Type: Full-Time# of Openings: 4Category: Registered...Apply For This Job
Category: Engineering Location: Boulder, Colorado US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: Top Secret Telecommute: No -Teleworking not...Apply For This Job
The Revenue Integrity Analyst I will deliver, monitor, and maintain a consistent and accurate Charge Description Master in compliance with...Apply For This Job
Are you interested in an entry-level information technology (IT) role? Year Up is a one-year, intensive program that provides young...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting drivers with delivery and merchandising of products.People or Process Management Responsibility:Position Responsibilities may include, but...Apply For This Job
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is looking for a Principal Software Engineers for our ground system programs in Aurora, Colorado....Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.