This 16-week, paid and benefit-eligible, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment. The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers.
· You are eligible for this program if you have been out of the workforce for at least 1year. Examples may be: Staying home to raise your family o Taking needed time off to provide personal care for a loved one o Venturing to starting your own business o Necessary sabbatical from the workforce for personal reasons
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
· 2+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/statistical/BI space
· Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
· Experience with Excel and VBA
· 2+ years’ experience with SQL, statistical analysis tools, Tableau, and Quicksight
· Willing to relocate to Seattle/Bellevue and Nashville
· Currently not enrolled in a Bachelor’s or in Master’s degree program.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $38 hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
· Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· 3+ years’ experience in operations and/or human resources
· Experience extracting data using SQL and AWS database architectures
· 5+ years’ relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role
· Effective written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to influence others
· Experience interacting effectively across job levels and with both internal and external partners
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
· Sound business judgment, strong attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
· Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
· Fluency in a modeling language such as Python or R
· Experience with one or more of the statistical modeling languages/toolboxes
· Experience using test/control methodology
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. This position offers an...Apply For This Job
Overview The Radiology Technical Assistant performs a variety of routine duties including clerical, patient care, and/or technical functions to assist...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Plymouth, MinnesotaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: SecretTelecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this positionShift: 1st...Apply For This Job
**BONUS** RN – Kettering – Coronary Care Unit – FT/Nights US-OH-Kettering Job ID: 22Type: Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Registered NurseKettering...Apply For This Job
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates....Apply For This Job
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US. We will hire over 300 new Junior...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.