At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Identity & Access Management team is responsible for enabling capabilities to govern the access lifecycle of our Financial Advisors and Home office associates across our application and infrastructure landscape. Our key capabilities include Identity Governance & Administration, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign-On, Federation, Multifactor Authentication, API Security, & Directory Services. We are responsible for supporting and enhancing our existing systems and developing technology solutions that support and enhance the technology division in alignment with firm’s vision. As a IAM Senior Architect you will be responsible for helping guide or future state solutions and our roadmap to implementing them.
What you’ll do:
* Serve as a subject matter expert in multiple IAM disciplines (including: Identity Governance & Administration, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign-On, Federation, Multifactor Authentication, API Security, & Directory Services).
* Partner with enterprise architects, application, and platform teams to design robust, integrated architectures for Identity & Access Management systems and solutions.
* Develop and drive the adoption of reference architectures and integration patterns for new and existing IAM technologies.
* Document new and existing solution design in standardized SDLC design and architecture documents.
* Participate in Identity & Access Management governance and process discussions as a subject matter expert and as a representative of technological capabilities.
* Incorporate on-premise, cloud, and hybrid deployment models into architecture & design.
* Think for the future when designing solutions which not only meet current requirements but can scale and expand to future business needs.
* Design solutions in compliance with and evaluate solutions against regulatory, compliance, and security frameworks including PCI, ICFR, FFIEC, NIST, and NYDFS.
* Align solution & process design with industry leading practices and the Firm’s Information Security Policies & Standards.
* Evaluate and recommend different IAM technology solutions based on business needs, requirements, and use cases.
* Minimize customization and promote out-of-the-box or standards based solutions whenever possible.
* Develop and own relationships across portfolio leads to ensure IAM is a key component of any technology solution.
* Draft and review IAM roadmaps to ensure tasks align with business objectives and are technologically feasible & prudent.
* Keeps abreast of current developments and trends in multiple areas of expertise.
* Researches requirements to determine system feasibility, costs, benefits, or functional requirements.
* Work closely with support teams, systems and business leads to promote technical and functional upgrades, enhancements and best practices/industry standards.
* Focus on continuous improvement to drive a seamless, modernized associate/user experience.
* Participate in the analysis, design, develop, testing, and implementation activities within the areas of responsibility.
* Assist, mentor and train other team members.
* Recognize opportunities to enhance revenues and/or contain/reduce costs.
* Take personal responsibility to improve processes and systems.
* Understanding of Product Teams and Agile methodology and practices
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong Analytical and technical skills are required
* Good communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders.
* Must be able to solve technical challenges in critical situations that require immediate resolution.
* Proficient in problem solving through root cause analysis using industry standard tools.
* Expert in the team’s systems and processes and technical lead in technologies related to or dependent on the team.
* Provides direction and technical leadership; creates strong team environment and builds technical skills through training and mentoring.
* Ability to influence Team Leaders, Project Leaders and/or associates in a matrix organization.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships across departments, business areas, and vendors. Excellent interpersonal skills. Seen as credible and trustworthy.
* Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects.
* Ensure prudent use of the firm’s financial resources.
* Knowledge of brokerage or financial company processes.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work.
* Embraces change and consider different approaches to issues.
* Strong understanding of project management concepts. Can lead small efforts while directing 2-4 people.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems preferred or related work experience.
* 10+ years of experience across multiple technology areas with at least 3 years directly related to area of responsibility.
* Experience architecting software security standards and implementation strategies.
* Extensive use of IAM tools across capabilities (including: Identity Governance & Administration, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign-On, Federation, Multifactor Authentication, API Security, & Directory Services) etc.
* Familiarity with regulatory and compliance frameworks including PCI, ICFR, FFIEC, NIST, NYDFS.
* Extensive hands-on knowledge of current security threats and vulnerabilities as outlined by OWASP, SANS, etc.
* Extensive hands-on knowledge in public cloud infrastructure
* Proficient in multiple programing languages, with focus on Java development.
* Experience in build tools and CI/CD pipelines
* Knowledge of API Security – OIDs/OAuth2/WAF
* FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
* From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
* Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
* 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
* Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine’s 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
* Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
* The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $126903 – $216079
What’s under the hood: Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are looking for a Risk Analyst Lead with a solid background in Real Estate. Risk Management...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a Principal Risk Management (Data Management and Governance Oversight) (Remote Work Available) for...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job USAA is seeking a talented Director, Bank Business Process Consultant to work in any of the following...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job Provides executive leadership for the development and implementation of workload optimization strategies and capacity plans for multiple,...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Job We are seeking a talented Compliance Risk Manager Lead – AML and Sanctions Training for either our...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|