Pacific Coast Producers
Location: 631 N Cluff Avenue, Lodi, CA, 95241, United States
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Accounting
Required Degree: HIGH_SCHOOL
Manage Others: No
Pacific Coast Producers, a leading private-label food manufacturer, is seeking an Accounting Analyst to support its Corporate Office in Lodi, CA. Reporting to the Receivable (Credit/Collections) Manager,
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position will be responsible for the resolution of customer deductions
Ensure timeliness in resolution
Make adjustments and improvements to the process as needed
Identify methods to improve efficiency
Interface with other departments to identify and resolve issues effecting broad company policies, practices, and process
Deduction resolution and management, reviewing, validating, requesting repayment based on research and supporting back up documentation•
Reduce exceptions through root cause analysis and escalation to Accounts Receivable Manager and Sales Managers
Detailed customer reconciliation of open invoices, unapplied payments, deductions, and credits
Research and resolve audits
• The ability to use Excel for analysis, including pivot tables and vLook-ups
• Respond time to all internal and external request and questions.
• 3+ years of A/R, credit, collection and deduction experience with big box retailer, retail stores and food service companies.
• Proven ability to be effective at collecting outstanding customer balances while still managing the customer relationship.
• Ability to use various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organization skills
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Come join our Team!
Pacific Coast Producers offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. EOE/AA
Sonic Drive-In, Arlington, TX Your job as cashier will be a blend of hospitality and operations. Aside from taking orders...Apply For This Job
Who We Are Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Pocono Real Estate has over 24 years of experience in real estate under the...Apply For This Job
School District Treasurer The Depew UFSD is seeking a candidate for a full-time, 12 month School District Treasurer. The Treasurer...Apply For This Job
Description: Make a difference with a career in insurance At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply...Apply For This Job
About Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is an internationally renowned mountain resort in North Lake Tahoe,...Apply For This Job